02 January 2010

Who/What is worth the price* of a movie theatre ticket?






*Calculating the price:
Don't know about you, but if I go the theatre, I cannot make it to my seat with ignoring the popcorn scented air.

So, I purchase popcorn and, of course, something to wash it down with--god knows popcorn can cause coughing fits on occasion! (Say no to: cell phones, screaming kids, talking, coughing!)


Also, likely, if I am headed to the theater to see this movie, I will buy the DVD the first Tuesday it's out. Whew. The ticket price exploded!


Who or what is worth going to the theatre to see?  Here is my main list of just the actor/actress professionals:
  • Will Smith
  • Leonardo DiCaprio
  • Tom Cruise
  • Kate Winslet
  • Jodie Foster
  • Johnny Depp
  • Morgan Freeman
Those folks seem to have a knack for picking, if not wonderfully written scripts, then a destined to be a blockbuster movie!


Who will you pony up the dough to go see?





No comments:

Post a Comment